The ONLY conference dedicated solely for rural leaders and their communities. The early bird rate ends soon.
See Registration Page attached or visit the ARCIT
website and REGISTER Online.
To register for the event, download the PDF form linked above, fill out your information and email directly to email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Attorney General Paxton
- Kathleen Jackson of the Texas Water Development Board
- Marika Flatt with Texas Lifestyle Magazine
- Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs
- Public Management discussing grants, ARP funding & so much more
- Cal Johnson with Art by Cal discussing how art can create your community into a destination location
- And many more invited guests…
14.5 hours of continuing education credit is available for County Commissioners!