Check out this article about the impact of aesthetics in a city’s growth by scenic advocate and former urban planner, Edward McMahon.
- Cities selling public assets and spaces to corporate advertisers
- More evidence that parks, green spaces and physical beauty are good for business.
- Judge orders dozens of L.A.’s electronic billboards turned off
- Dangerous Billboard Collapse
- TxDot receiving money from local sign company
- Pennsylvania residents take a stand against digital billboards
- Scenic America files lawsuit seeking to overturn FHWA ruling on digital billboards
- Replacing Houston’s Tree Canopy
- Billboard industry tries to discredit safety report
- Bridge to Connect Herman Park with Brays Bayou Pathway